Also its great to see a nice showing of western KAIJU artists like Paul Kaiju, Brian Flynn and Lash.
Following 2010’s sold-out inaugural series of collectible artist trading cards, the equally impressive new collection features an all-new roster of artists, more fantastic artwork and special surprise inserts produced exclusively for The Art Hustle Series 2!
SERIES 2 ARTISTS INCLUDE: Jeff Soto, Charles Krafft, Greg Simkins, Joe Ledbetter, KRK Ryden, Amanda Visell, Slinkachu, Corey Arnold, Luke Chueh, Dave Kinsey, Mark Mothersbaugh, SKINNER, Brett Ratner, Camilla d’Errico, the legendary Al Jaffee, and 60 more art stars.
SERIES 2 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Limited production of 500 numbered boxes
- Over 75 Participating Artists
- Original Art/Sketch Cards
- Signature Cards
- Special Inserts produced exclusively for The Art Hustle Series 2:
- Artist Menko inspired by traditional Japanese game cards. Over 90 unique menko to collect.
- Frank Kozik Silkscreen Cards – A 9 card subset featuring silkscreened artwork by Frank Kozik, including special Signature Edition Cards.
- Ron English Sticker Cards – A 9 card subset featuring Ron English’s unique social commentary reminiscent of the product parody sticker cards of the 70’s and 80’s. Also includes special Signature Edition Cards.
IN EACH BOX
- 36 Wax Packs
- 162 Base Card Set
- Artist Profile & Art Cards
- 10 Signature Cards (Autographs/Tags)
- 2 Original Art/Sketch Cards
- Artist Menko
- Frank Kozik Silkscreen Cards
- Ron English Sticker Cards
WHAT IS THE ART HUSTLE?
The Art Hustle is a boutique series of artist and art-based trading cards that is curated, designed and produced by The Cardhacks, and manufactured in the USA by SideKick Media.
The set is very much a collaborative effort with the participating Artists. It exhibits an international group working in a variety of disciplines including street art, toy art, kaiju, illustration, painting, sculpture, aerosol art, tattoo art, digital art, film, photography and more.
Included in the classic wax packs are Artist Profile Cards and Art Cards; all with interesting facts on the backs that you don’t want to miss. Artist-customized cards have been randomly inserted into packs, so you have the chance to pull an actual original piece of artwork.
The Art Hustle is a new Art experience and a hell of a lot of fun.